(1) In the following, we inform you in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
A. Volta Straße 13
I-39100 Bozen – NOI Techpark
You can reach our data protection officer at:
A. Volta Straße 13
I-39100 Bozen – NOI Techpark
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,R
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
You can find the competent supervisory authority in data protection matters under the following link.
(1) The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services, which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) In this context, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta data and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO. Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of order processing contract).
4. Calling up the website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
We collect and store this data on the basis of our legitimate interest for a limited period of time in order to initiate a derivation to personal data in the event of unauthorised access or attempted access to our servers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) We distinguish between two categories of cookies: (a) essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be limited, and (b) optional cookies for the purposes of website analysis and marketing.
The use of optional cookies is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
In the following link and the following paragraphs, we describe the optional cookies used on this website in detail:
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 (1) DSGVO. We do not use any corresponding decision-making processes within the scope of our website and the associated data processing.